Kantipur Dental College Teaching Hospital & Research Center
Kantipur Dental College Teaching Hospital & Research Center (KDCH) was established in 2007 with an aim to provide world class dental education and service in Nepal.The college has been offering Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program affiliated to Kathmandu University and is recognized by Nepal Medical Council and Ministry of Education Nepal Government.
KDCH is committed to contribute significantly in the overall health care and development in the country as a more responsible institution. The institution promises to establish international benchmarks at home on producing highly qualified and skilled dental professionals with leadership and technical capabilities.The institution has evolved as a promising center of excellence for the people who are looking for challenging opportunities in enhancing their learning and professional abilities.
Salient Features of the Dental College & Teaching Hospital
- Salient Features of the Dental College & Teaching Hospital
- Separate entrances for the clinical and academic blocks
- Spacious arrangement for general administration, reception, waiting area, and lobby with elevator
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology arrangements
- Modern library and auditorium facility
- Automated security, CCTV, and fire alarm systems
- Hygienic canteen, sanitary and utility services
- Garden and ample parking space.